Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
Mechanical Development, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
To get a deep overview at a focused department matched with international experience and also to establish international personal networks, Webasto China is launching a R&D Trainee Program.
We are looking for Chinese oversea new graduates who are studying in Germany and are willing to come back to China for a long term career development.
1. As window person between WRSH plant operation and R&D center CN, In timing transfer or exchange the quality analysis root cause result to each CEMs.
2. Fully involve into related operation team meeting including operation daily meeting, quality issue analysis meeting etc. by providing engineering support.
3. Support manufacturing operation of product specification according to process specification and procedure system and consultant on site.
4. Quality issue analysis involved, to determine the root cause for product related issue and implement correct action by using product technical expertise.
5. Support for first time quality and scrap improvement action in identifying root cause.
6. Customer & dealer site support in case as required.
7. Lead implementation of the change internally ( Assembly line, ...) for non-application projects from technical side;
8. Initial assessment technical evaluation of product change.
9. Participate Weekly engineering change review meeting and coordinate all R&D related ECAs of WRSH product change.
10. VAVE or application projects tryout support.
11.Development project related activity involved and summarize lessons and Learn from series project.
1. Master degree or above. Major in Mechanical, Electrical or related.
2. Have the German study experience and want to long term development in China.
3. Fluent in oral and written English and German.
4. Good communicate skill and team work.
5. Goal oriented attitude and pragmatic stance to problem solving.
6. Have the related intern experience and familiar with Catia is prefer.
Your Special Pluses
During this program, you will have a systematic on-job training in China and Germany.
Jessica Lu, Recruiting Manager China Region, Jessica.email@example.com
Looking forward to your joining!