Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
Mechanical Development, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
To get a deep overview at a focused department matched with international experience and also to establish international personal networks, Webasto China is launching a R&D Trainee Program.
We are looking for Chinese oversea new graduates who are studying in Germany and are willing to come back to China for a long term career development.
1. Leading activity of sunroof matching study, and analyze customer’s technical specification to transfer it to the relative design input.
2. Be responsible for technical supporting for customer, supplier and other internal cross function departments.
3. Complete the product design activities accordingly to meet the relative quality requirements.
4. Leading the technical communication with suppliers, verify the samples and approve OTS samples on timing.
5. Leading activity of 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation, and conduct drawing release and product design change.
6. Management and coordinate the team member of project, project timing schedule and support product quality.
7. Leading product design review, verification plan, resolve design failure, and make sure the product to be capable to enter the product validation.
8. Accept new knowledge , train R&D employee about design related knowledge and experience.
9. Responsible to build product design guideline.
10. According to APQP, archiving or maintaining design documents, responsible for design input and output.
1. Master degree or above. Major in Mechanical, Electrical or related.
2. Have the German study experience and want to long term development in China.
3. Fluent in oral and written English and German.
4. Good communicate skill and team work.
5. Goal oriented attitude and pragmatic stance to problem solving.
6. Have the related intern experience and familiar with Catia is prefer.
Your Special Pluses
During this program, you will have a systematic on job training in China and Germany.
Jessica Lu, Recruiting Manager China Region, Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your joining!