Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Finance / Controlling, Webasto SE
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Take responsibility for operational management of one WBS team within accounts payable
- Perform day-to-day business incl. operational execution of accounts payable tasks and operational issue resolution
- Take responsibility for service quality and KPIs of the respective accounts payable team
- Conduct people management activities for accounts payable team
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization
- Train new employees, document and review processes with existing team members
- Identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation process
- Professional experience of 5+ years in accounting with deep and broad understanding of accounts payable and VAT regulations
- First leadership experience and skills with performance orientation, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Hands on mentality and fast customer-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm
- Former experience as team lead in SSC operations desirable
- Advanced SAP FI knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, one further European language desirable
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Marta Amador, Head of HR, email: PT.Talents@webasto.com
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.