The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
Finance / Controlling, Webasto SE
Webasto Portugal Lda. is a business service center for the Webasto Group. These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Take responsibility for operational management of one WBS team within general ledger and fixed asset accounting
- Perform day-to-day business incl. operational execution of general ledger and fixed asset accounting tasks and operational issue resolution
- Take responsibility for service quality and KPIs of the respective team including high level of customer satisfaction (customer jour fixes)
- Conduct people management activities for the respective team
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization
- Train new employees, document and review processes with existing team members
- Identify process standardization and improvement potentials and support implementation process
- Professional experience of 5+ years in accounting with deep and broad understanding of general ledger and fixed asset accounting
- First leadership experience and skills with performance orientation, good communication skills and assertiveness
- Hands on mentality and fast customer-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment, motivation and high enthusiasm
- Former experience as team lead in SSC operations desirable
- Advanced SAP FI knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, one further European language desirable
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
Your Special Pluses:
There are plenty of benefits with us – including high stability, training and development, flat hierarchies and a variety of tasks as well as an innovative spirit in a high-tech environment
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Please contact: Marta Amador
We are looking forward to your application in English including your salary expectations.