Webasto Roof Systems, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior SAP Analyst located in their Rochester Hills, Michigan Corporate Offices.
IT, Webasto Roof & Components
Rochester, United States
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science and/or related field
- SAP Certifications preferred
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Experienced maintaining the configuration within SAP
- Solid understanding of integration between SAP modules
- 5+ years experience in supporting an SAP environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Ability to use analytical and reasoning skills to troubleshoot and address SAP Issues
- Excellent leadership, project management and communication skills
- Ability to travel globally
- Specialized in design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module
- Experience with SAP SD user exits for sales order, delivery, billing etc.
- Good knowledge of SD pricing
- Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes
- Knowledge and experience of SAP iDocs in OTC Cycle
- Exposure to Credit cards functionality in SAP is an added advantage.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with end-users, business partners, and global colleagues to define business requirements for defect resolution, process improvement, or solution development
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the key module functionality and associated business processes in order to identify alternative solutions and potential modifications to the global SAP template.
- Support of business area production planning and shop- floor execution, plant maintenance and quality management in terms of daily business activities and problem solving (2nd level support).
- Support of technical change management of implementing ‘to-be’ solutions.
- Active roll out support of the global template within the region.
- Review and recommend process revisions based on SAP needs and best practices.
- Recommend technical solutions to resolve business process challenges based upon industry best practices and in compliance with global template.
- Comply with departmental standards, including achieving SLA targets and meet reporting and documentation requirements.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Facilitate Key User collaboration in Production Planning, Quality Management and Planned/ Preventive Maintenance environment
E-mail resume and salary history to Patricia Abbott: