Fascination Technology: innovations of the automotive sector are driven by real emotions, by passion and enthusiasm. Webasto stands for more comfort and experience in mobility. You may be part of it! Our teams are highly communicative working always with commitment and in an open way. Working for us, you may bring creative ideas to the forefront, develop and take over responsibility for them.
Purchase, Webasto Roof & Components
For the headquarters of Webasto Roof & Components SE in München-Stockdorf we are looking for you as
Quality Engineer (m/f) Supplier Development E-Components
Ingenieur (m/w) Lieferantenentwicklung
(Reference number: N80926)
- Responsible for release, evaluation and development of suppliers
- Support of purchasing in the implementation of supplier strategies and sourcing decisions
- Planning, conducting and follow-up of system and process audits at suppliers
- Economic and quality driven initiation, conducting and follow-up of performance improvements on suppliers operative systems and processes
- Systematic monitoring and initiation of counteractivities on quality performance of suppliers in the assigned responsibility (Electronics)
- Involvement and implementation of the escalation process
- Degree in engineering or professional training + additional subject-specific training (technician) + additional qualification (training in quality management)
- Experience of production techniques and –processes
- Experience in applying Q-methods (APQP, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, 8D, DMAIC, etc.…)
- Trained in VDA 6.3 with commodity specific know-how
- Market, product and technology knowledge in the field of electronic components
- High English skill level (written & communication)
- Willingness to travel (abroad) up to 30-40%
- Assertiveness, diplomacy and presentation skills
Open for fresh wind? Excellent and rapid development prospects await you within the rapidly growing business area. You work in a very team-oriented, open working environment in which we offer you a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. For further information please contact us.
Your contact person: Katja Löffler
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations, the reference number N80926 and your earliest possible starting date.