Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
Operations / Production, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
1. leading new project development from technical/process side, which involved part construction design and process flow confirm and facilities considering
2. problem solving in trial run and SOP, (PU RIM process)
3. process optimization and improving
4. process standardization and new requirement form to standard (standard identify and edit)
5. task force, some new topics or new field study
1. Bachelor and above, major in Polymer science or chemical engineering
2. 5 years working experience in Auto or machinery or chemical engineering industry.Have PU experience is priority
3. Good English skill as working language.
4. Good knowledge of PU Foaming process (PU RIM process, especially for glass encapsulation)
5. Familiar with quality management system, such as TS16949,QS9000 or VDA
6. Familiar with Flow chart\PFMEA\APQP
7. Have basic knowledge about plastic mold and its maintenance
Jessica Lu, Recruiting Manager China Region,
Looking forward to your joining!