Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
Purchase, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
1. Coordinate with costing team to prepare PC BOM for acquisition projects, identify cost saving ideas, specify and implement accordingly;
2. Participate project kick-off meeting, specify BOM cost targets, supplier development milestones and other requirements;
3. Issue RFQ, organize technical reviews of potential suppliers, close tech. open issue, archive documents;
4. Source H/M parts through SSC meetings, complete sourcing of L parts through internal pre-align meeting;
5. Achieve annual cost saving target coordinating with commodity purchasing and other purchasing teams;
6. Organize supplier kick-off meeting, specify key timing milestones, sign NCDA and mold agreements;
7. Release 2D and 3D drawings to suppliers, timing and cost controls for ECNs;
8. Coordinate ASQE, ensure suppliers meet the requirements of FOT, OTS, PPAP milestones and other requirements;
9. Coordinate internal purchasing to solve problems in supplier development process, input prices in the SAP system, release price agreements to suppliers;
10. Use Tracking List to track project status, timely update the BOM cost, development schedules, and other data;
11. Supplier lead time, MOQ, capacity information share with SCM, capacity control on common components;
12. Coordinate and share relevant information within the purchasing department, as well as global colleagues;
13. Regularly provide program purchasing manager with project status information and other departmental data, submit daily and monthly reports.
1.Bachelor and above education background and major in machinery or electro mechanics preferred
2. More than 3 years work experience in related positions, familiar with suppliers and purchasing requirements of automotive industry;
3.Understand TS16949 quality system requirements, and be familiar with APQP and PPAP processes;
4. Good English communication skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and computer operation skills, in particular, strong data statistical and processing ability;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, activity and team spirit, good communication, organizing and coordination skills;
6. Be able to work under great pressure, has a positive, professional working attitude and style;
7. Always maintain the integrity and impartiality consciousness and requirements in daily words and actions;
8. Strong negotiation skills, be able to identify acute needs and motivations of both sides, and reach a win-win agreement;
9. Be able to solve problems by choosing rigorous, objective and systematic assessment information and programs.
Jessica Lu, Recruiting Manager China Region,
Looking forward to your joining!