Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Sales / Key Account Management, Webasto Thermo & Comfort
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Planning, monitoring and regulation of acquisition projects
- Gathering, evaluation and communication of information about all project aspects together with the sales organization
- Interface between region, customer group, customer and R&D
- Coordination of all acquisition project aspects and support of customer group strategy
- Ensuring compliance with product portfolio/platform, the use of common parts as well as HS strategy
- Creating a decision template for top management regarding new acquisitions
- Degree in industrial engineering or comparable education
- At least 3-5 years of profound technical end economic know-how proved in the automotive industry and several years of experience in the field of product management, marketing and/or sales
- Very good knowledge of the market, customer and competitor structure as well as market and customer requirements
- Established knowledge of products and their application, basic knowledge of the products, the methods of production and development methods within the automotive sector
- Proficiency in English and willingness to travel
- Social competence and capacity for teamwork, strategic competence and analytical skills as well as ability to network
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Your team of the Recruiting Center
Please send your application to the following email address:
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.