Fascination Technology: innovations of the automotive sector are driven by real emotions, by passion and enthusiasm. Webasto stands for more comfort and experience in mobility. You may be part of it! Our teams are highly communicative working always with commitment and in an open way. Working for us, you may bring creative ideas to the forefront, develop and take over responsibility for them.
Operations / Production, Webasto E-Mobility
You have the Start Up Gene? You enjoy working in a highly motivated international team of Electro Mobility Specialists in the Automotive industry? Then you have come to the right place.
For our headquarters in München-Stockdorf we are looking for you for the set-up of our new operational area E-Solutions & Services within Webasto SE as
Manufacturing Engineer (m/f)
To cover the increasing marked demand for automotive Li-Ion batteries we will increase our manufacturing team. The detailed tasks are:
- Conception, planning, sourcing and implementing of production or assembly equipment (globally resp. regionally)
- Representation of Manufacturing Engineering necessities in accordance to the PEP and TEP within the project teams in cooperation with the relevant departments (e.g. R&D, Quality, Purchasing)
- Realization of projects in compliance with time schedules, costs, budget, quality and customer requirements
- Constant optimization of production processes and production equipment under consideration of costs, ergonomics, environment and quality
- Support implementation of continuous improvement processes and kaizen projects
- Calculation of production times and production costs
- Support of value analysis through customer
- Preparation and updating of global capacity and utilization overview
- Definition, documentation and updating best practice standards for manufacturing and investment
- Processing of audits concerning compliance to standards in the plants globally
- Master Degree in engineering (e. g. production engineering, manufacturing engineering)
- Several years of professional experience i.e. production of for Li-Ion batteries packs and modules or highly automated assembly lines
- Special knowledge of assembly technology or in production technology (e. g. welding, dispensing, …)
- Knowledge of quality management (P-FMEA, Poka Yoke, 5S, Pareto, APQP, PPAP)
- Practical experience in planning, acquisition and implementation of assembling equipment or production equipment
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Successful definition and implementation of innovative solutions
- Knowledge of material-flow planning, ergonomics and quality methods
- Refa or MTM knowledge
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel international and working within international teams
- Basics in business administration
- Self-organization and planning (schedules, costs, quality)
- Presentation skills and creative techniques
Open for fresh wind? Excellent and rapid development prospects await you within the rapidly growing business area. You work in a very team-oriented, open working environment in which we offer you a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. For further information please contact us.
Your contact person: Marcus Frankl
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.