Are you a sympathizer? Then our team in Munich – Gilching is the right place for you.
Sales / Key Account Management, Webasto Thermo & Comfort
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Support and development of existing key accounts as well as coordination of all activities between key accounts and Webasto
- Acquisition of new customers and projects as well as development of customer relations
- Acquisition of customer requests across all areas of Webasto with the aim of the permanent further and new development of sustainable products and services
- Sales and sales planning as well as permanent monitoring of margins and profitability
- Creating custom market strategies and monitoring the implementation
- Support of receivables management, creation of offers as well as contract review and price negotiations
- Successfully completed technical studies, study of industrial engineering or technical vocational training with further subject-specific training and additional qualification
- Very good technical understanding and good market knowledge as well as significant cost awareness
- Good German and English knowledge and high willingness to travel
- Solution-oriented thinking and action as well as enthusiasm and very good negotiation skills
Your Special Pluses
There’s plenty to benefit from with us – including flexible working times, an employee contribution plan, Christmas and vacation bonuses, language training courses as well as daycare options.
Your contact person
Katja Löffler, Recruiting Specialist, E-Mail: Bewerbung-Vertrieb@webasto.com