Fascinating technology: innovations of the automotive sector are driven by real emotions, by passion and enthusiasm. Webasto stands for more comfort and experience in mobility. You may be part of it! Our teams are highly communicative working always with commitment and in an open way. Working for us, you may bring creative ideas to the forefront, develop and take over the responsibility for them.
Finance / Controlling, Webasto SE
Webasto Portugal Lda. in Lisbon is looking for a
Junior Accountant (m/f)
- Manage operational accounting tasks for one of the following areas:
- Accounts payable (esp. management of incoming invoices and travel expenses, coordination of the payment run, period closing)
- Accounts receivable (esp. management of incoming payments, customer dunning, period closing)
- General Ledger & Fixed Assets (esp. management of monthly closing process for GL and fixed asset accounts, creation of ad hoc and recurring reports incl. short-term liquidity forecast, management of fixed assets data)
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization
- Develop process documentations
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting, specifically in accounts payable, accounts receivable or general ledger & fixed asset
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent Accounting qualification
- Solid understanding of the respective accounting area
- First working experience with SAP FI
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools (MS Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing, one further European language desirable (German, Italian, French, Slovakian, Czech or Romanian)
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
Your Special Pluses:
There are plenty of benefits with us – including high stability, training and development, flat hierarchies and a variety of tasks as well as an innovative spirit in a high-tech environment
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Please contact: Marta Amador
We are looking forward to your application in English including your salary expectations.