Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Human Resources, Webasto SE
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Take care of the HR Training Administration process for an assigned Region
- Process incoming inquiries and respond to general questions regarding training management
- Confirm training registrations and send out preparation materials and invitations
- Support within the course evaluation and identify improvement potentials
- Provide support in the implementation and stabilization of the new Learning Management System
- Train users in the application of the Learning Management System (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Manage the training fee consolidation process
- +2 years professional experience in HR, preferably in the Learning & Development / Training Administration
- Very good coordination and organizing skills
- Hands on mentality with a customer oriented mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently in an international environment
- Very good IT skills such as MS-Office, experience with a Learning Management system (SAP SuccessFactors) is a great advantage
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Team player with an open mindset and problem-solving abilities
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Marta Amador, Head of HR, email: PT.Talents@webasto.com
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.