Are you a sympathizer+? Then our team in Munich – Planegg is the right place for you.
Purchase, Webasto E-Mobility
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Lead and performance improvement of the Advanced Supplier Quality Engineering (ASQE) Team based in Stockdorf or Gilching
- Development of all ASQE relevant tasks and interactions in the Product Development Process as well as representing the function in reviews, steering committees, until the hand-over to the serial process
- Supports the development and purchasing strategy in regards to sustainability, fit and performance in the Product development process environment
- Monitoring and development of the departmental performance by Key Performance Indicators
- Lead of task forces in regards to incidents and special programs
- University degree in engineering or business/technical studies
- Several years relevant practical and leadership experience
- Sound Automotive Quality background and experience in production and operation systems
- Know-how in Project Management and Development Processes
- Very good English/German speaking skills as well a Willingness to travel
- Ability to manage suppliers and internal customers with the target of embracing cooperation and improvement
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Katja Löffler, Recruiting Specialist, E-Mail: Bewerbung-Einkauf@webasto.com