Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Electronic Development, Webasto Thermo & Comfort
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Management of Resources (staff, labor leasing, equipment, budget)
- Work results in area of responsibility
- Development design platforms, guidelines, specifications, book of duties and standards
- Use key figures, methods and tools in order to increase productivity and effectiveness of engineering
- Implementation of requirements engineering
- Degree in technical studies
- Long-standing experience in leadership roles in development and/or project management in the automotive industry
- Interdisciplinary strong technical understanding (manufacturing, assembly, electronics, mechanics, materials, testing), good knowledge of the market, customer and competitive structures, good leadership skills with and without managerial authority
- Very profound product knowledge and its application to the customer
- Proficiency in German and English as well as willingness to travel
- Process orientated thinking and acting, strategic competence, good social skills, networker, above average communication skills
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Your team of the Recruiting Center
Please send your application to the following email address:
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.