Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Quality, Webasto E-Mobility
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Manage and develop Quality-team (direct reports & reports in matrix), Quality-understanding, -strategy and -processes in ECBA
- Review, report and improve Quality-performance (customer satisfaction, quality cost, etc.)
- Ensure successful and on-time completion of customer quality tasks within PEP
- Lead communication with customers on quality-specific topics (escalation, audits, etc.)
- Ensure compliance to quality-specific customer & Webasto requirements
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in a Quality function, ideally within a manufacturing plant in an automotive environment and with experience in launching new products on a global scale
- Working knowledge of most commonly applied Quality tools and processes in the automotive industry (e.g. IATF16949-environment, APQP,...) and good knowledge of relevant customer-specific requirements
- High level understanding of legal compliance requirements (e.g. Employment and Employee Protection (HSE) laws, Business & Fiscal laws) and ability to act in accordance with them
- Ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organisations, incl. Board level, and to keep a high motivation in teams in all kinds of situations
- Experience in leading virtual and global teams, incl. Performance Management and employee engagement and development, and experience in working in a complex, matrix environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Very good German and English language skills as well as willingness to travel
- Demonstrated intercultural agility
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Your team of the Recruiting Center
Please send your application to the following email address:
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.