The group : For more than 100 years, Webasto SE, based in Stockdorf near Munich, has introduced many technological standards through its developments and innovations in the fields of sunroof, convertible and climate comfort. Webasto SE, a German family-owned company, is one of the world's 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. In the Roof & Components Division, Webasto Systèmes Carrosserie France SAS, 235 employees, first-class automotive equipment supplier, specializing in the design (major R & D department) and manufacturing of sunroofs (assembly and assembly of parts) for the industry automotive.
Purchase, Webasto Roof & Components
Les Châtelliers-Châteaumur, France
As part of a replacement, we are looking for a Buyer to complete our Purchasing department.
Job Description :
Attached to the purchasing manager, you are in charge of:
- Assist punctually the cost price service for encryption before project
- Determine the cost of purchase ( parts and investment ) in keeping with the project manager, follow them all along the project with a regular follow up to the cost price and the central purchasing departments.
- Consult in the Group supplier panel
- Negotiate the whole purchase settings in order to choose a supplier ( consent of the project manager, category buyers and the commodity Manager Group when the amount is higher than the value defined by the Group.
- Initialize the APQP procedure close to the selected suppliers ( technical review; contract review ) and assist the developers and quality specialists to obtain compatible PPAP on time.
- Assist the project team to deal with the changes under development.
- Acting as a suppliers interface, after acceptance EI of parts ( cost, quality, logistic, ) and change management.
- Offer and lead productivity program as part of its category and of purchase goals ( cost negotiation ).
- Carry out benchmarking about new technologies and new potential suppliers.
- Participate in monthly reporting group for each product category.
Work Location and Travel:
Position based in the Pays de Loire region / near Nantes / Angers / Cholet.
Travel to be planned on a European scope to meet suppliers.
Required profile :
Training: Senior Technician or Purchasing Engineer
- Know how to find market prices of different technologies linked with the project.
- Know the deadlines of realization of tools
- Know how to analyze technical constraints of parts ( 2D plans, technical review)
- Know how to find market prices of a specified category.
- Know the deadlines and cost of change of tools of a product category.
- Know the supplier panel in a specific category.
- Master trade negotiation
- Manage and share database
- Practice the project management (goals, planning, reporting, projects review,..)
- Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position in an industrial environment or automotive sector would be a plus.
Mastery of computers :
• Microsoft Office Tools
• ERP: SAP
• Analytical, rigorous and precise, open-minded
• Curious profile with a strong desire for continuous improvement and technical development
• Capabilities of communication, persuasion, analysis and rigor
Position to be filled immediately.
Please send your application by email (CV and professional references): email@example.com