Job Profile: The ASQE is responsible for the advanced product quality planning on the corporate level. This position is located in the plant Liberec and is directly reporting to the headquarters in Stockdorf.
Quality, Webasto Roof & Components
Liberec, Czech Republic
- You are responsible for the implementation of the quality planning / APQP from the early product development to the production maturity and initial sampling.
- For our purchased parts, you are responsible for ensuring that specified specifications are converted into process-reliable products.
- You take over the editing and approval of initial samples.
- Your problem-solving expertise helps us get suppliers back to fair performance with serious problems.
- Advice on development with regard to production-oriented design of purchased parts is also part of your tasks.
- You represent Webasto's interests towards suppliers, but integrate the well-founded know-how of suppliers into your approach.
- You work very closely with the purchasing department, the project quality as well as the quality colleagues in the plants.
- Technical education .
- Professional experience in the automotive industry in quality management or in production-related areas.
- Good knowledge of QM tools, especially the APQP process, PPAP, PPF.
- Very good understanding of industrial manufacturing processes within the technologies Webasto uses.
- Good command of English and willingness to travel.
- High level of commitment, independence, decision-making and assertiveness.
- Team spirit and very good communication skills also in dealing with external partners.
Contact person: Radka Jindřichová email@example.com
We look forward to your CV and motivation letter.