Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE
Finance / Controlling, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Functional and disciplinary leadership team subsidiary Controlling and team Reporting & Systems
- Interface for all group functions Finance and Controlling and ensure financial transparency
- Advancement, optimization and standardization of planning and reporting processes
- Ensure regional finance processes with main focus on planning and reporting
- Contact and coordination of controlling of regional functions purchase, operations, quality and general administration
- Takeover of special projects and ensure compliance of group guidelines
- University degree in business studies
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a producing company, in subsidiary controlling, operational finance activities on site, ideally within the automotive industry
- Functional (Matrix) & disciplinary leadership experience
- Very good finance know how in P&L, B/S and cash flow, good knowledge of IFRS and basic knowledge of local GAAP
- Very good English skills, further EU language welcome, as well as willingness to travel
- Independent work and action, intercultural competence, good communication and networking skills and analytical skills
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Your team of the Recruiting Center
Please send your application to the following email address: Bewerbung-FinanzenControlling@webasto.com
We are looking forward to receive your application including salary expectations.