Are you a sympathizer+? Then our team in Muncich – Gilching is the right place for you.
Purchase, Webasto Thermo & Comfort
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panorama roofs, convertible roofs as well as trend-setting thermal, battery systems and charging solutions, we constantly create added value for mobility. And convince with a particularly strong sense of togetherness. Because our "we" is your special plus.
These exciting tasks are waiting for you here:
- Lead of the Advanced Supplier Quality Engineering (ASQE) Team, based in Stockdorf or Gilching (Germany)
- Lead and development of all ASQE relevant tasks and interactions in the Product Development Process as well as representing the function in reviews, steering committees etc. up to the hand-over to the serial process
- Support of the development and purchasing strategy in regards to sustainability, fit and performance in the Product Development Process environment
- Monitoring and development of the departmental performance by Key Performance Indicators as well as short-, mid- and long-term performance improvement
- Lead of task forces in regards to incidents and special programs and process owner of ASQE Tools, Methods and Processes
- University degree in engineering or business/technical studies
- Several years working experience and leadership experience
- Sound quality background in Automotive Quality standards essential as well as sound know-how in Project Management and (Automotive) Processes + Development Processes
- Capability of structuring complicated and hard to predict situations and tasks and ability to manage suppliers and internal customers with the target of embracing cooperation and improvement
- Excellent English language skills and willingness to travel
- Excellent and solution oriented communication skills, passion for discipline, quality and innovation as well as to work in a demanding, customer-driven environment
Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Please send your application to: