You are a congenial mastermind? If so - get started with your career at Webasto.
Sales / Key Account Management, Webasto E-Mobility
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
You have the Start Up Gene? You enjoy working in a highly motivated international team of E-Mobility Specialists in the Automotive industry? Then you have come to the right place.
- Responsible for new business acquisitions (customer contact and communication during the acquisition phase)
- Building up of new customer contacts and strategic partnerships in the area of electric vehicle batteries
- Recognition of customer and market trends
- Coordination of acquisition projects as well as proposal preparation and cost breakdowns
- Representing Webasto Battery Solutions at fairs & events (e. g. IAA)
- University degree (industrial engineering, technical business administration or similar)
- Several years of experience in automotive industry (Automotive supplier / OEM or strategy consultant) and project acquisition
- Technology knowledge in HV-batteries and market knowledge of global automotive market
- Very good english skills and high readiness to travel
- Independent and structured way of working as well as very good negotiation skills
Your Special Pluses
There’s plenty to benefit from with us – including flexible working times, an employee contribution plan, Christmas and vacation bonuses, language training courses as well as daycare options.
Your contact person: Katja Löffler
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.